Are you tired of squinting at your small, outdated television screen, struggling to make out the details of your favourite film or show? Your free time is valuable, so it’s time to put an end to subpar home entertainment. With just a few simple tips, you can transform your TV viewing experience from lacklustre to jaw-droppingly awesome.
In this article, we’ll explore the best ways to get the most out of your TV, from finding the right size and features to creating the perfect viewing environment. Because let’s face it – you didn’t invest in that fancy new TV just to watch Netflix on a low res display.
So grab some popcorn, get comfy, and get ready to take your viewing experience to the next level. Because once you’ve seen a movie or two in your new home theatre, you’ll never go back to your old, boring TV ways.
Pick the Best Spot
First, decide where you’ll put the set before you purchase one. You can use that information to determine the maximum size for the area you have available and the average distance at which you want to sit.
You might assume that if you’re replacing a set, you should buy one of the same size. Well, that’s not always right depending on how old the television is. If you have a 50-inch screen that is approximately 10 years old, a 65-inch TV will now fit in the same space because the edges around the screen have largely disappeared.
Also, the new set might have a greater quality, allowing you to sit closer without the image appearing fragmented.
Find a Quality Smart TV
One of the most important factors in creating an optimal viewing experience is having a quality smart TV. The advantages of having a smart set are many, from the ability to access streaming services like Netflix and Hulu to the ability to connect to the internet and browse the web.
But what size should you choose? While it’s true that bigger isn’t always better when it comes to TVs, a larger screen size can actually enhance your viewing experience. If you’re considering upgrading the range of smart TVs 65 inch models are a great option. Here’s why:
A 65-inch screen offers a more immersive viewing experience. When you’re watching a movie or TV show, you want to feel like you’re part of the action. A larger screen can create a more cinematic experience, making you feel like you’re right in the middle of the action.
Smart TVs 65 inch in size allow you to see more detail. When you’re watching a high-resolution film or TV show, you want to be able to see every detail in the picture. A larger screen size allows you to see more of the picture, so you don’t miss a single detail.
Adjust the Picture and Sound Settings
Once you’ve found the perfect set, whether it’s a 65 inch smart TV or a smaller size, to get the best possible experience you need to optimize the display and sound setting. Here are some tips to help you do so:
- Brightness: Adjust the brightness settings to match the lighting conditions in your viewing environment. If your room is bright, you’ll want to increase the brightness setting so that the picture is clear and visible. If your room is dark, you’ll want to decrease the brightness setting to avoid eye strain.
- Contrast: Adjust the contrast settings to make sure that the colours in the picture are vibrant and accurate. If the contrast is too high, the picture will look over-saturated and unnatural. If the contrast is too low, the picture will look washed out and lacking in detail.
- Saturation: Adjust the colour saturation settings to make sure that the colours in the picture are accurate and vivid. If the colour saturation is too high, the hues will look unnatural and cartoonish. If the saturation is too low, the image will look dull and lifeless.
Stand vs. Mount
Think about whether you want to keep the included stand or swap it out for a different TV unit or wall mount. You may move the TV around or even expand it to obtain the optimal viewing angle with separate supports and mounts.
Look for the VESA specification for your set, which will be in millimetres and measure 400 x 300, to determine the proper size stand or mount. Televisions adhere to the VESA standard, so you can select one that matches your model.
If the quality of the images is something you care about, viewing angles are crucial. The screen should ideally be directly in front of you, at eye level. You’ll have problems with viewing angles and a washed-out appearance if you position it too high or to the side.
A Final Word
Last but not least, it’s important to create a comfortable viewing environment to enhance your home theatre experience. Here are some tips:
- Seating: Invest in comfortable seating that allows you to relax and enjoy the show. Whether it’s a cosy sofa bed or a plush armchair, make sure your seating is comfortable and supportive.
- Snacks: No TV viewing experience is complete without snacks! Stock up on your favourite snacks and beverages so that you can enjoy them during the show.
- Temperature: Make sure your viewing environment is at a comfortable temperature. If it’s too hot or too cold, it can be distracting and take away from the overall viewing experience.